Online Course Details
HAZWOPER8(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
HazWoper 8-Hour Refresher
This self-paced HazWoper education course on the Internet provides the necessary environmental health and safety training required for a Certificate of Completion that will permit the student to continue working at any site requiring HAZWOPER training. This course provides the equivalent of eight hours of refresher training.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The Division of Continuing Education||Department:||Center for Training, Research and Education for Environmental Occupations (TREEO)|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
tel: (352) 392-9570 ext. 212
fax: (352) 392-6910
The Division of Continuing Education
Training, Research and Education for Environmental Occupations (TREEO)
3900 SW 63rd Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32608
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.