Online Course Details
HAZWOPER24(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
HazWoper 24-Hour Moderate Risk
This self-paced Hazwoper education course on the Internet meets the OSHA/EPA training requirements for workers performing hazardous waste site functions in accord with the provisions of 29 CFR 1910.120. The regulation stipulates that employers at hazardous waste sites, and at many other "sites" as further defined by the regulation, shall ensure that all workers with the potential of chemical exposure will receive a minimum of 24 hours of waste site health and safety training.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The Division Of Continuing Education||Department:||Center for Training, Research and Education for Environmental Occupations (TREEO)|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
tel: (352) 392-9570 ext. 212
fax: (352) 392-6910
The Division Of Continuing Education
Training, Research and Education for Environmental Occupations (TREEO)
3900 SW 63rd Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32608
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.