Online Course Details
CME-GEN(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
Continuing Medical Education - General Self-Study
These CME activities were developed in response to physicians' increasing needs for readily accessible educational materials along with the need for quality CME on the Internet. CME Self-Studies gives physicians the opportunity to access topics of interest when he or she has a teachable moment. Some activities are print based and others are online. For the online activities you can choose and view content, take a test to obtain CME credit, and print a certificate without ever leaving the web site.
|Delivery:||Flexible Learning, Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The College of Medicine||Department:||Continuing Medical Education|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
The College of Medicine
Continuing Medical Education
PO Box 100233
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32610-0233
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.