Online Course Details
PCE-DB(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
Pharmacy Continuing Education - Diabetes Therapy
According to the American Diabetes Association, diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in the US. There are 10.3 million people in the US with the disease, and an additional estimated 5.4 million have not yet been diagnosed. Many people do not become aware that they have diabetes until they develop one of its life-threatening symptoms such as blindness, kidney disease, nerve damage and heart disease.
What makes this program so unique is its Internet-based delivery system and advanced curriculum. It's designed to simplify the learning process making it convenient and easy through Internet and video presentations.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The College of Pharmacy||Department:||Pharmacy Continuing Education|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
Director of Continuing Education
tel: (352) 273-6275
fax: (352) 273-6460
The College of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Continuing Education
University of Florida
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.