Online Course Details
PCE-AC(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
Pharmacy Continuing Education - Anticoagulation Therapy
The Anticoagulation Therapy Certificate Program employs a multimedia education approach to facilitate learning about the pharmaceutical care of clients with anticoagulation disorders.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The College of Pharmacy||Department:||Pharmacy Continuing Education|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
Director of Continuing Education
tel: (352) 273-6275
fax: (352) 273-6460
The College of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Continuing Education
University of Florida
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.