Online Course Details
CME-AA(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
Continuing Medical Education - Alcohol Addiction
The Alcohol Education Center (AEC) offers a curriculum of free courses and information related to recognizing and treating alcohol problems. This is a great resource for Medical Professionals and other people who would like to learn more about alcohol abuse. Medical Professionals can also receive certified CME or CEU credits for passing the exams. But everyone can review the course materials at any time including course literature and multimedia presentations.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The College of Medicine||Department:||Division of Addiction Medicine|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
The College of Medicine
Division of Addiction Medicine
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.