Online Course Details
VME4906(Section: 0840) Term: Spring
The Dog is a 3 credit online course designed for students interested in learning more about dogs, especially those planning careers in Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Technical Programs. Students will be introduced to a number of topics, including evolution, domestication, anatomy, role in society, physiology, behavior, and health of the dog.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development, 3 credit hours|
|College:||The College of Medicine||Department:|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
Aquatic Animal Health Program Education Coord.
tel: (352) 294-4095
The College of Medicine
Aquatic Animal Health
P.O. Box 100136
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32610
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.