Online Course Details
LAW 2089-8(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
Forensic Science for Lawyers Parts I & II
This course consisting of Parts I & II which are based upon the textbook, Forensic Science, 2nd Edition, James and Nordby, Eds, CRCPress:Boca Raton:2005. As part of the tuition for this CLE program, a free copy of the textbook will be sent to each registrant. This course has been certified by the Florida State Bar Association for CLE credits for the practicing Florida Attorney. Attorneys who complete this CLE program are eligible for 30 hours of general CLER credits and the full 25 hours of Criminal Trial certification credits. Both parts are only offered as a complete package and are available online immediately.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Professional Development|
|College:||The College Of Pharmacy||Department:||Forensic Sciences|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
tel: (352) 278-8588
fax: (801) 504-6192
The College Of Pharmacy
PO Box 100484
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-0484
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.