Online Course Details
HSC 3537(Section: 0000) Start at any time 1
Health & Medical Terminology
Students learn proper medical and scientific terminology usage within the context of human anatomy and physiology, and pathology. Writing and pronunciation exercises help student develop a command of medical terms by understanding word roots.
This course is available to off-campus students (non-UF students and UF students who are not enrolled in on-campus courses in Gainesville).
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Undergraduate, 3 credit hours|
|College:||The College of Health and Human Performance||Department:||Health Education & Behavior|
|Registration:||various enrollment dates Registration information|
Dr. Julia Rae Varnes
tel: (352) 294-1823
The College of Health and Human Performance
Health Education and Behavior
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-8210
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.