Online Course Details
ALS 3133(Section: 1620) Term: Spring
Agricultural and Environmental Quality
Analysis of effects of agriculture on environmental quality; emphasis on agricultural wastes and practices; potential for using agricultural systems for disposal of other wastes; effects of pollution on the agricultural environment.
|Delivery:||Web||Course Type:||Undergraduate, 3 credit hours|
|College:||The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences||Department:||Agriculture - General Education|
|Registration:||October 22, 2008 - 12, 2009 Registration information|
|Course Session:||January 6 - May 1, 2009|
Distance Education Program Assistant
tel: (352) 294-3152
fax: (352) 392-3399
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
CALS/IFAS Distance Education Program
Soil and Water Science
2181 McCarty Hall A
PO Box 110290
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-0290
Your questions and comments are important to us, and they help us tailor our online programs and information so that we can better serve you, the University, and the public at large. For information about on-campus degrees, please refer to the undergraduate major or graduate program you are interested in.
- "Start at any time" means that students may begin these courses at any time. A deadline for completing these courses is set when the student is admitted into the course.
- UF faculty and staff may update the information associated with a University of Florida distance course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the person or department responsible for a course if you have any questions or concerns.
- Specific course information is provided by the professor or program managing the course, and may change without notice.
- College students should check with their advisor before registering for a distance education course.